2015 Extension Risk Management Education Competitive Grants Program
Key Deadline and Announcement Dates
- September 15, 2014 - 2015 Request for Applications will be announced.
- November 17, 2014 - Application Deadline
- February 16, 2015 - Applicant Notification
- April 1, 2015 - Project Period for successful applicants begins
How to Apply
1. Download and read the Southern Center's 2015 Request for Applications carefully. Please note that there are several changes in the 2015 RFA and the online application, including new user-based access to the Results Verification System.
2. View the Application Resources which have been developed to help applicants prepare a successful application, and which provide a full explanation for every item requested in application process. Applicants are especially encouraged to utilize the Tutorials which are available for each stage of the process.
3. Registration information: To register, use this link to access the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verfiication System.. Select “Register” and complete the form in order to create a new account. A registration confirmation containing a link back into the system will be sent via email. (If you do not receive the confirmation email within 15 minutes, please check your spam folder.) To complete your registration, visit the enclosed link.
4. Login using your email address and password, which will take you to the “My Projects” page. To begin select “Start New Application” and then “Southern ERME” under Active Funding Opportunities.
5. Select the appropriate grant category and click the green “Start New Application” button. Then follow the Instructions accessible on each page of the application via the orange button.
6. Whenever you wish to continue working, return to the Extension Risk Management Education Results Verification System and login. Your active projects will be listed on the “My Projects” page. You may edit your proposal by clicking on the title or the pencil icon.
If you have any questions or need more information before beginning your on-line application, please contact Sandy Martini email@example.com or 479-575-6995.